Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wake up to a better morning!

December 1, 2013

This date is welcoming a new month and saying goodbye to my moonlight schedule. I ended my shift at 6am and it was my restday afterwards. Since I don't have work in the evening (and I'll wait again for another moonlight shift) I decided to celebrate with a good breakfast. 

Funny that I'm celebrating because I'm back to my normal schedule (I work in the morning) but I suddenly miss my graveyard shift since the whole office is quiet and I can relax. 

So whats for breakfast? 



From Cubao to Tomas Morato (yes, I need to travel all the way TM since it is out my way and the store is not near the main road) I satisfied my craving with this Set B: my favorite kaya toast with boiled egg and a cup of kopi (110php). I so love the taste of coffee with condensed milk paired with crunchy kaya toast and soft eggs.

Great way to start the month and to unwind after a long workweek. Kopi Roti never fail to kick up my mornings. I also bought the famous Kopi Bun (50php) to go for my dad's brekky. I think it will take another month for me to be on moonlight again but the breakfast? I may drop by Kopi Roti this week. 


Start your morning right! 
Kopi Roti 
Tomas Morato -- store opens at 7:00am
tel no: 02 4141754

No comments:

Post a Comment