Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Jamba Juice Secret Recipe: Screaming Orgasm

Yes you read it right. Again, its screaming orgasm haha 

It might sound obscene but the taste was really awesome. Don't look for it in their menu though (cause you won't find it -- that's why its secret hehe)






I asked one of their baristas and I was surprised that they know it. Amazing! Just tell them that you want a screaming O and its up to you if you will blush all over (good thing the cashier is a girl) but the cute barista who prepared my drink handed it over to me (cute guy) repeated, "You ordered screaming orgasm right?" and just gave him a big smile hahaha 






Thank you to looloo and to EJ Dela Vega -- contributor in Looloo insights cause I got a double upgrade for my drink. The cashier just entered the code needed and tadaa!! order is on its way.




By the way, screaming orgasm tasted like a peach-orange concoction. I don't know why they called it screaming orgasm or dirty orgasm cause the cocktail version (which I think the drink where the name originated) doesn't have the same ingredients. Maybe the thought that the it will make you "satisfied" is the reason why they called it that way. 




If you want a fruity fix, just visit one of their stores in Ground Floor, Hanston Square Building, #17 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Recipe is listed here: http://www.secretmenuholic.com/dirty-orgasm-screaming-orgasm/

Have a fruity day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment