Pages - Menu

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happy Macaron day!

I baked cakes and some pastries but one thing I don't create are macarons.

I prefer buying them cause I can get assorted flavors and I know one place where you can get the best macarons :D 

Bizu Patisserie is well known for their delectable cakes and pastries. When it comes to macarons, they got a vast of flavors to choose from. 



Yesterday it was macarons day. To celebrate it, I bought some for me and my sister to indulge with. And because of the occasion, Bizu also gave out a free macaron to their guests. 



got a free Caramel Fleur de Sel macaron :D 




Clockwise: Italian Pistacio (55php) Tanariva (65php) Dulce de Leche (55php) Blueberry (55php) Alpaco (65php) Coffee Espresso (55php) and Tainori (65php) 

if you want to know more about their other macaron flavors, you can check this link 
http://www.bizupatisserie.com/our_patisseries/products/44/45

I miss the rose flavor that they offer. Its not on the list anymore but they changed it to Lychee Rose.

The premium chocolate macarons are sooo yummy I want more. its kinda pricey though but I love to indulge with food once in a while. Why cmon it was macarons day so better to celebrate! 

You can visit Bizu 2nd Floor The Podium for some sweet treats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment