Pages - Menu

Monday, April 21, 2014

Beat the Heat part 2: Mang Inasal's Halo halo

So my craving didn't stop. Again, to beat the scorching heat of the sun is to grab another specialty of my favorite halo-halo.

This time its not from any chic restaurant but from a famous fast food chain, Mang Inasal. Aside from mouth watering chicken inasal, their Halo-halo is worth craving for. 




I ordered the regular size (49php) instead of the upsize (69php) cause I'm in a hurry to go home. The regular size is enough for one person (not unless you got a big appetite to halo halo) and the ingredients are not too sweet which I liked. 

What's in the cup? 

Red sago balls, white beans, red beans, macapuno, langka, ube and leche flan. Don't forget the ice cream that added the creaminess and the crunchy barquillos on top. The only thing I miss the most was the pinipig. I'm not sure if the pinipig was replaced by the barquillos stick but I wish that the upsize will have the pinipig pieces to add texture. (im not really an expert when it comes to food perception, I'm just a pinipig fan) haha! 

Value for money? Yes! Comparing it to other restaurants that offer the same thing, Mang Inasal's halo halo is really affordable. For just 49 pesos, it will remove the stress from the summer heat. 

One of the reasons why I love summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment