Pages - Menu

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Starbucks' new hit for Summer: Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino

Last April 14, Starbucks announced its new line of drinks for summer. Mango Banana Frappuccino, Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino and Brezza Blend. 



Being an avid fan of caramel macchiato, I decided to try first the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino (whoa thats a long name for a drink). 

As stated on Starbucks' official site: Coffee blended with four kinds of caramel, milk and ice topped with a layer of dark caramel sauce, whipped cream, caramel drizzle and crunchy sugar topping.


I requested for a less sweet option by reducing the pumps of caramel. My friend who's a barista at Starbucks also suggested to reduce the dark caramel for less guilt. (ohhh I love being guilty with this drink) But since I'm a sweet tooth and I need to watch my calories I made some tweaking on the recipe. 



My verdict? It was heaven! I found my new stress buster. I got speechless after drinking it cause its really yummy and the crunchy sugar topping added texture to the drink. Its like having caramel frappuccino with LOADS of caramel in it. LOVE LOVE LOVE indeed.

Here is something to look forward guys. Posted last April 14 on their official Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/StarbucksPhilippines

Frappuccino® Treat for Two.

On April 28 & 29, from 2pm - 5pm, enjoy a buy one, get one offer on Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino® Blended Beverage.

but why wait right? Indulge! 





No comments:

Post a Comment