Pages - Menu

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bring Out the Kid in Me

Batman, IronMan, Thor, Ghostbusters, Beauty and the Beast and Mulan name it, they got it. 



You might think I'm featuring ToyCon or I'm inside a hobbyist shop; well, you're wrong. My sister and I had our lunch at Sci Fi Cafe.  A toy collection-themed restaurant located at Robinson's Galleria. Opened last May, this restaurant has a unique theme for people who are young at heart. 

The gallery was full of action figures from superheroes to sci - fi movie characters to Disney's Princesses -- lol (I know! Disney Princesses aren't action figures but I love them)














just knockin' myself out lol!
Ugh. I think I posted alot of pictures. Your camera will get a load of your pic with your friends cause you can borrow costumes from Harry Potter, head gear of IronMan and Darth Vader and a lot more. Feel the power of awesomeness while eating ei. haha


So its still a restaurant. Aside from the unique interiors and ceiling display, the menu is also different. The names are completely unique. Do you love Lord of the Rings as much as you love eating squid and onion rings? They got The Two Towers for you. (270php)



How about an idol of Arnold Schwarzenegger? you won't be chickened out with The 
Chickenator (270php)



The menu was really cool. However we decided to order Sci-Fish and Chips (320php) and Iron Ham Carbonara (280php). Servings are big so we only ordered two dishes.




Well the pasta and the fish are quite salty for me and my sister. I think we ordered the wrong item on the menu, or the chef was just having a bad day. I do really feel him with the dish :( 

In all, I still look forward for the success of this restaurant. I hope they can completely execute the awesomeness of the place with the food. For now, its starting with baby steps but we'll never know to how high it can leap with the growing food industry. 



Located at 4th Flr. West Wing of Robinsons Galleria. 

***
Be Darth Vader or IronMan for a day -- well technically its just for minutes lol
visit and like their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TheSciFiCafe?fref=ts

2 comments:

  1. cute ng action figures...ill visit this too...iniingit mo naman ako eh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure thing beh :D we'll visit there paguwi mo :D

    ReplyDelete