Pages - Menu

Friday, June 7, 2013

The Best Ribs in Town – Tony Roma’s (Glorietta)



Posted on 


In the quest of looking for the best food in the metro, my sister recommended me a restaurant that made me feel like I’m in heaven.
Located at G/F of Glorietta 4, we visited Tony Roma’s for a sumptuous lunch.

The waiters are friendly and accommodating.  They asked where do we wish to seat if near the bar area (which is located near the entrance – those are with high chairs) or just a normal seat for two at the 2nd floor. The place is serene where you can see the outside view of Glorietta **mababaw lang po akong tao kea for me its already considered romantic LOL
DSCN0172DSCN0166To start off (and because my sister is already hungry LOL) she ordered French Onion Soup – 130php
DSCN0180
Verdict: SUPERB! its not bitter like the one we had at *******  - sorry I won’t tell where haha! good to warm up an empty stomach
Before the soup was served (sorry forgot this), they provided us complimentary bread; And I’m impressed! it’s still WARM. Some restos provide you with nuts and bread as starters  as if it came from the stock room.
DSCN0175
Then for our carbs – and I’m craving for these over a week already, we requested for French Fries – 120php.
And the main course: ROMA FEAST – 1,595php
This is a jubilee of flavors – Carolina Honey ™ ribs served with BBQ chicken, special sausage, corn on the cob and cole slaw
DSCN0191

DSCN0194
DSCN0192Honestly, I can’t find the words to describe this platter. All I know is I’m in heaven when eating it. I decided to set aside my diet for a day just to devour this food haha! Price wise, its justifiable. Even its expensive, you wont think of the money… all you want is to have a great time eating great food.
Now its time for the drinks. My sister decided to buy a mock tail since she needs to go to work in the evening. She ordered Shirley Temple – 120php
DSCN0177

I ended it off with a Strawberry Daiquiri – 190php.  It compliments everything after eating alot of protein for the day :D
DSCN0186
I say no for dessert. I’m soo full and we even requested for a takeout. Before we leave, one of the waitress gave several gift vouchers to share with friends… Another reason to go back :D
voucher
Highly recommended to those who loves barbecue :) you can check their website at

No comments:

Post a Comment