Pages - Menu

Friday, June 7, 2013

Sinfully Delicious Sunday -- CaraMia kiosk (Robinsons Galleria)

Posted on 

Just to avoid Christmas rush, my sister and I decided to buy some goodies for the special day.  I’m on diet but she entice me with something I can’t resist… Gelato :D
We visited Caramia located at 2nd floor of Robinsons Galleria. It’s only a kiosk, but they offer sliced gelato cake and cups of gelato to enjoy.
My sister bought Mango Jubilee, as described to us it is a combination of strawberries, mango and another fruit ingredient that I forgot haha! My bad… sorry Image
Then, she bought me a Banana Blast Cake slice. I can’t stop laughing cause I’m on a diet and a slice of that gelato cake is too big for me. But the taste, superb! you can taste the banana, strawberry and chocolate individually.  After eating it, I’m full and can’t look for another dessert haha!  Price wise, it is affordable.  Mango Jubilee for 70php / scoop and Banana Blast Cake for 122php.  Affordable because you can get what you ask for… exquisite taste of gelato :D
Image
I’m planning to go back for more, but only during my “cheat days”

No comments:

Post a Comment