Pages - Menu

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Its more than a cup can offer

Sunday morning, its rainy outside and my sister decided to hang out. I'm a coffee addict and one cup a day will never be enough. Just to get my second "caffeine - kick" for the day, I looked for a coffee shop inside SM Megamall.






I always loved Japanese coffee, so I decided to stay at Akiba Cafe while waiting for my sister. The barista gave me a warm welcome and offered Nutty Macadamia Kohi which he mentioned their best seller. I'm a little conscious with the sugar since it is already a flavored coffee so I decided to go classic: Tokyo Cappuccino (110 Regular 120 Large) 



♥ Great coffee and a great book together ♥

I enjoyed the coffee and the service. The barista remembered that I'm watching the calories of my coffee so he provided me brown sugar without asking :) I'm quite a keen observer with customer service which is one of the reasons I go back to restos and cafes I already visited.

I'm looking forward to visit them again :D I'll try Mt. Fuji Kohi next time 



Don't miss their awesome coffee like their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/akibacafe

No comments:

Post a Comment