Pages - Menu

Friday, June 7, 2013

Sweet Birthday - La Creperie (Eastwood Mall) and Paire (Timog)

Posted on 

June 5 is a special day for my sister. To treat her on her birthday, we visted two of nicest sweet shops in the metro. For our first stop; La Creperie
inside La Creperie and their famous TWG tea
Located at the 2nd floor of Eastwood Mall, beside Italliani’s this store has alot to offer if you are craving for crepes. At first, I got the impression that their prices are high but I was wrong. The cost is affordable and the servings are big for a medium sized appetite like me :D
First on our list is Le “JJ” (245php). It is one of the savory options of La Creperie made of Ham, Emmental and Gruyere cheese, tomato, garlic and chili flakes
Le “JJ” perfect for lunch
Next stop, my choice, Strawberry Mango Kiwi Jubillee (255php) … yes, I definitely love fruits to be with my vanilla ice cream.  Great choice for me cause all of the fruits are fresh and the syrup is really one of a kind. the ice cream? the vanilla flavor is still there but good enough not to overpower the other ingredients of the dish
My sister’s favorite: Crepe Suzette (175php). Made of Grand Mariner, orange zest and orange juice; unfortunately I wasnt able to catch a pic while its still in flames LOL.  The bitterness of the drink is still there and the crepe itself is crispy making you want more.
we didnt order for some drinks since we are already consuming alot of sweets.  If you are a sweet tooth, you can choose from their Gourmet Crepe Sucrees menu. If you dont like anything on the fixed menu, they also got an option to have it your way by creating your own crepe.
For beverage, they offer TWG tea which is highly recommended by people who already visited La Creperie. For me, its a good experience and I’m planning to go back after a week or two.
Our second stop for the day is PAIRE Cocktails and Pastries
Owned by Chef Abby and her sister Kat Nantes, this cocktail bar is one of the “must visit” on my list.  Who can imagine that your favorite amaretto sour can be paired with a sweet dessert? in this place, its possible.
Chef Abby recommended Class A (300php) for me.  Amaretto sour with almond slice. All I can say is that, this plate is superb! the lightness of the Ameretto sour, complements the taste of the almond slice. No wonder its called Class A because even the presentation of the food is definitely classy.
Class A
My sister’s choice: Mad About sugar (280php): Midnight espresso cake with vanilla – lychee cocktail. I wasnt able to taste the cake but the lychee cocktail is yummy. I want to order some more but since I’m already full, I just ordered my favorite drink to end our food journey
my favorite red margarita.  it really hits the spot.  I loved the way it was prepared and the presentation of their dishes are something you will look forward.  I recommend this to my friends most especially to those who got their sweet cravings
red Margarita
You can visit their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pairefoodsinc or you can simply go to their store located at Scout Tobias corner Scout Rallos, 1103 Quezon City, Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment