Pages - Menu

Sunday, May 10, 2015

He's not worth it -- Carmen's Best Ice cream

That moment when you feel so alone...
You feel so sad...
You think that he is not really worth it...
You wanna cry...
or better, EAT ICE CREAM!

Before it was featured in KrisTv, I've been craving for Carmen's Best Ice cream since last year. Too bad it was not available in groceries and you need to contact first distributors to buy this tub of heaven. - which I'm soo lazy to do.

However, my sister went to Puregold and called me up from my office to inform me that she found my craving. I asked her to buy it for me and after she browsed all of the flavors, one stood out among the rest -- "HE'S NOT WORTH IT!" Yes, this name is an ice cream flavor.





"He's not worth is it" is their version of chocolate mudpie. I loved chocolate so much that it made me excited to go home straight. On my way home, I came up an idea that aside from eating from the tub, I can buy some fruits that may go along with it. So got some ways how I enjoyed my ice cream...

with kiwi ala mode





or choco cookie on top




well the ideas are endless. Even their ice cream is already full of flavor, you can still tweak it a little depending on your hearts desire.

I can say that Carmen's best is truly the best. The chocolate flavor was intense - and I love it. the brownie pieces (if im right ) were soft and even it is pricey, you still get what you paid for. 

Two thumbs up for me and hoping to grab other flavors in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment