Pages - Menu

Friday, June 7, 2013

Sushi is love…

Posted on 

my sister and I went on a shopping spree at SM North Edsa last May 16, 2012 and since both of us are hungry and craving for sushi, we decided to have dinner at SAKAE SUSHI
we took advantage their eat – all – you can sushi where the sushi choices are just rotating at the side of the table :D experience wise, its really nice
the tempura
see the tempura… one of my fave choices
They offer several choices depending on the plate.  You just need to be careful on what you will pickup cause it might not the one you really prefer.  In our case, we haven’t experienced it since we don’t really pick those with too much rice and looks new to our eyes.
I picked up my favorites on the tray-line (if that’s how they call it) as it got near our table first up, Shake sushi (Salmon Sushi)
so addicting…
the Salmon is superb! The buttery taste of salmon and its freshness is still intact. No wonder this is my favorite.  Next up is Tuna Sashimi
tunnnaaaaa!!!!
we are almost full when the purple plates came in.  I was kinda devastated cause my other favorites are showing up on the trayline and there’s a small space in my stomach. However, no one can stop me…
tempura fever!!
fish teriyaki
I enjoyed every bit of it until I got satiated. Good thing the green tea in Sakae is the best! The taste is clean to the throat, making you eat more than getting full soon :D
green tea
The only thing that they need to change is the sushi sauce. For me, its too salty compared to our last visit. They need to monitor also those sushi that has been on the trayline for so long.  I noticed a shake sushi in one of the plates that really looks pale.
Budget wise, if you are a heavy eater for sushi, this is the place to be.  They also got options who just want a plate or two.  Plates are categorized and prized depending on quality and quantity of the food :D
all sushi buffet!!! yum!
Miso Soup and Bottomless green tea are included with the buffet.  If you want it by plate, you can also choose from their menu
red plate please hehe
the final round :D
Sakae Sushi is located at the upper ground floor of SM City North Edsa Annex, North Avenue cor. Edsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment