Pages - Menu

Friday, September 27, 2013

L'incontro Ristorante Italiano

Bon Apetit! 

From Antipolo (Balaw - Balaw restaurant), my food journey leads me to Makati where my sister works (Yehey! my food partner is back) She entice me to have a lunch date with her to one of Makati's chic resto and that was L'Incontro Ristorante Italiano.

It is located at 207 Nicanor Garcia St. (Formerly Reposo St.) Makati. Just near the newly built jazz condo. 





Thanks to Deal Grocer, I was able to get a deal from this elegant restaurant. It was a set meal for two for only 975php (original price is 2,000php) 


We chose a set that was served with red wine. The staff are friendly and very accommodating. The place sets a cozy mood -- a good time to relax from work.






We started with Antipasto Piatto (assorted cheese and salami, eggplant capresse with basil with homemade flat bread and freshly made focassia)








The flatbread and focaccia was fantastic! All items got its distinctive taste and the cheese was not too strong to the palette that made me wanting for more. However the best part of the meal was 



Manzo Alla Griglia (Japanese Wagyu steak cubes) I can say that I was in heaven when I ate this. The steak was perfectly cooked. Two thumbs up for me! Together with this dish was




Lamb Bolonese Arancini (risotto balls) Crunchy and full of flavor. The lamb pieces are quite small (well of course lol) but the taste of risotto inside is exploding. Love this dish.

And who said that we won't finish it off with a heartwarming dessert? Of course we will! We ordered Tiramisu (well its not really a great pair with red wine but who cares! I soo love it haha)



I can say its good but not really the best so far after I ate tiramisu at Espressemante Illy. It was delicately done and the mascapone cheese is smooth. Still a good choice for me :D 

They served Montepulciano D'Abruzzo (Italian Red Wine) great sweet wine for not so much alcohol drinker like me. It has a fruity taste good to be paired with the food that we ate.  






That was a good start for the upcoming "ber" months. Can't wait for October which I'll celebrate my birthday week with food. 

***no price was posted for each item since I purchased it in a set. 
Want to know more about L'Incontro Ristorante Italiano?

visit their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Lincontro.ManilaPage

No comments:

Post a Comment