Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Birthday Girl Visits Little TokYo

Two days before my big day, my sister's birthday surprise for me was visiting Little Tokyo located in Pasong Tamo (Chino Roces Avenue) beside Makati Cinema Square.



The place is awesome! its like visiting a part of Tokyo... well I haven't been to Tokyo before but this is what I see in the pictures LOL 



First stop:  Kagura 

They are famous with their Okonomiyaki and "Tiger Themed" resto. If you wish to be seated on the small table, its better to make your reservations early since the place is small inside. 



photobomb sighted lol (on the right)
reserved seat for someone else awwwww :(



First thing we ordered was Edamame (Boiled green soybean with salt) 107php


I'm not a fan of beans but this was an exception. Superb!

we ordered Okono mix (with pork, squid, shrimp and egg) 330php



and Modern Mix (with pork, squid, shrimp, egg and noodles) 360php. You can also jazz up your dish by adding some Katsuo - bushi (dried bonito shavings) 35php

The food was great and an order of okonomiyaki is already good for two. We are both full but she still got another surprise for me. Well its ok since it was a cheat day for both of us.


Next stop: Hana 



One of the restaurants known for their Takoyaki 120php. Read alot of reviews from them but I think this one didn't met my expectation. I think its because we went there too early and they just opened the store. I can't taste the octopus that much :(



Despite the disappointment from takoyaki, another dish from Hana made my day. I fell in love with it on the first bite...



ohhhhhhhh Pork Senbei  (this dish will send you to cloud 9 - taste wise and yes, too much will lead to heart attack haha) 120php

That was indeed a great comfort food. For dessert, Kakigori (flavored shaved ice) 70php





Japanese version of snow cones (of course without the cone lol) I ordered strawberry (cause its pink) and my sister ordered Ramune (Cola) both are awesome most especially the pork senbei (hahaha I can't get over with that dish)


Pork Senbei... where have you been all my life






It was a great gift from sister. We invited my cousin to join us and she gave me a bottle of strawberry zinfandel for my birthday :) One of my best memorable birthday bash!




Wanna experience Japan for a day?

Visit Little Tokyo
2277 Chino Roces Avenue Makati City

Kagura: 
Contact no. 02 - 894 3656

Hana: 
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Hana.Restaurant.Little.Tokyo.Makati
Contact no. 02 - 828 8471



1 comment:

  1. Cool! Been here several times with mabel and sai but we normally go here at night, haven't tried visiting it during day time,...hopefully one day!

    haven't posted any blog so far....huhuhu...miss you beh take care :-)

    ReplyDelete