Pages - Menu

Friday, November 8, 2013

No wonder they call it Happy Cream Puff

On the second day of my birthday bash, we went to Lasema Spa located in Makati. While walking along Malugay street, I finally saw Happy Cream Puffs - my friend always post pictures from this shop and its really mouth watering lol







Well, I'm craving for some sweet treats even I'm on a diet ( a bite or two won't hurt right?). So after the spa my sister agreed we drop by to grab some goodies. 


sorry for the bad reso of my pic. my hands are too shaky lol


They got a lot of flavors to choose from. From the classic caramel cream puff to dark chocolate with almonds. I bought a box of 10 -- 200php (well its not enough for me but I need to watch those calories... boo!!!)  






I can say that each piece was heaven! the custard was velvety and creamy. Caramel was also crunchy and once you start eating one, you can't stop. It is best to consume it right away but it is still good the next day (btw, they put a reminder on the box) :) So thankful cause those babies satisfied my craving. 





Aside from cream puffs they also offer eclairs and croquembouche tower. I'm planning to buy one tower but my sister gave me that "look" haha. Better not to mess with my partner in crime lol

No wonder they call it Happy Cream Puff... it will take you to cloud 9! sooo happy! Best celebration ever!



Give in to your craving! 

Happy Cream Puff
Malugay St. San Antonio Makati City
Tel no:  02 817 4234 / 02 7071263




No comments:

Post a Comment